The application process for up to 10 doctoral grants (funded by the DAAD-GSSP or DFG) is closed. Reference letters can still be uploaded until February 15, 2017). The next call for applications of doctoral grants will be announced in late 2017.
We will not advertise any postdoctoral positions (i.e. holders of a PhD) for the academic year 2017-18. The application process for the DRS Dahlem Postdoc Fellowships program is closed.
The following documents will have to be included in the online application. You will find more details on the specificities (length, file size, etc,) of the documents listed below after registering on our application platform. After the registration you can revise your application before submitting the complete application dossier. Please note that referees will not receive an email before the application has been submitted.
- A Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- A Statement of Purpose (in English)
- Copies of Earned Degrees/Diplomas/Graduation Certificates (High School, BA, MA, etc.)
- An Outline of the Dissertation Project (in English)
- A work plan/timeline (in English)
- A Writing Sample (in English or German)
- Proof of Language Proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS, CAS, CPE)
- Two Recent Letters of Reference (to be uploaded separately by the respective referee until Feb 15, 2017)
We will confirm receipt of your application by e-mail.
Reapplications: Please note that reapplication is only possible on the basis of a thoroughly revised outline of the dissertation project. Reapplications containing an outline which is identical with the previous one will not be taken into consideration.