The John F. Kennedy Institute's publications include the following:
- the series Nordamerikastudien, which publishes work of JFKI faculty and members of the postgraduate program,
- the series Studien zur Geschichte, Politik und Gesellschaft Nordamerikas,
- the series Ernst Fraenkel Distinguished Lectures, which publishes papers presented at the lecture series of the same title,
- the Berliner Beiträge zur Amerikanistik, which publishes distinguished Master and Ph.D. theses,
- the series "Materialien", which presents bibliographies, conference proceedings, directories etc.
- the series Working Papers, which features lectures at the institute and documents latest research findings,
- the yearbook REAL (Research in English and American Literature)