For its ifa Research Award on Foreign Cultural Policy, each spring the Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen chooses an outstanding thesis or dissertation in the field of foreign cultural policy. The award is endowed with 3,000 euros.
- No individual application but a recommendation by a German university professor or lecturer. Two short expert opinions on the research topic must also be submitted.
- Submission of two copies of the work to remain in the ifa Library.
- Submission or publication dates of the diploma, masters or doctoral thesis are 1 January to 31 December of the previous year.
- Application deadline: 31 March of the year of proposal
- Address: Institut für Auslandsbeziehungen, Charlottenplatz 17, 70173 Stuttgart