Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Paper Certificates

Form for non-FU students, who have attended a class at the JFKI and would now like to receive credit in form of a paper certificate:

JFKI Incoming Students

Students of the FU without Registration on Campus Management, i.e. those who cannot receive credit through the Campus Management system and thus require a paper certificate:

FU Students (w/o CM Registration)

Lecture and Course Catalog
Online-Studienfachwahl-Assistent (OSA)