No-contact lending service
- Opening hours of the no-contact lending service are Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. The premises of the JFKI library remain closed to the general public.
- The requested books must be ordered prior via the library portal Primo. Please wait until you receive the pick-up notification sent to you via email before coming to the library to collect your books.
- Return baskets are provided in the library.
- If you have to pay a fine for overdue books please use the “Kassenautomaten” (https://www.fu-berlin.de/sites/ub/service/abisz/kassenautomat.html) or the possibility of a bank transfer for the fees. We cannot accept cash at the moment.
Wearing an FFP-2 mask is mandatory when entering the library.
- Please keep your distance of 2 m to other people.
- Don’t forget to bring your library card when you come to collect your books