No-contact lending and the desk booking service
- Opening hours of the no-contact lending service are Monday to Friday from 12:00 am to 4:00 pm. The premises of the JFKI library remain closed to the general public.
- The requested books must be ordered prior via the library portal Primo. Please wait until you receive the pick-up notification sent to you via email before coming to the library to collect your books.
- Return baskets are provided in the library.
- If you have to pay a fine for overdue books please use the “Kassenautomaten” (https://www.fu-berlin.de/sites/ub/service/abisz/kassenautomat.html) or the possibility of a bank transfer for the fees. We cannot accept cash at the moment.
- Please cover nose and mouth in the JFKI building.
- Please keep your distance of 1,5 m to other people.
- Don’t forget to bring your library card when you come to collect your books.
What happens to media/books that have been borrowed or are located in the trolleys?
- Your lending period was automatically extended and you don’t have to return the books immediately - unless they are reserved for somebody else.
- Please try to renew the media/books yourself via Primo.
- Books in the trolleys can be returned or provided at the temporary circulation desk by prior arrangement via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.