Desk booking service at the JFKI library
Please book a desk (workstations) via the online booking system: https://raumbuchung.ub.fu-berlin.de/jfki/index.php
We offer 15 desks (workstations) in our reading rooms at the JFKI library. You have to bring your own laptop or mobile device for these desks (electricity and WiFi are available). In addition to that, we offer 8 PC workstations in the computer room (PC pool). All of these workstations can be booked online via the booking systems (see link above) using your FU account. The time slots are: 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and/or 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
This is how you go about it...
- The submission of a negative corona test, which is not older than 24 hours, is a prerequisite for the reservation of a desk at the library. Fully vaccinated and convalescent people are asked to show their vaccination card or a medical certificate of recovery. For identification purposes, please also show your ID card.
- To book a desk you need your FU account data. Your personal data is only visible to you and the system administrators. The data is used exclusively for contact tracing and the traceability of chains of infection in the event of a SARS-CoV-2 infection and if it should occur in the temporal or local context of your visit and the data will be deleted after four weeks.
- You will get a confirmation for your desk booking via e-mail which you have to produce (in print or on your mobile phone) at the library circulation desk.
- Please cancel your desk reservation if you can’t make use of your desk booking. For a cancellation please use the link above.
- Please wear a surgical mask or a FFP2 mask in the library and keep your distance of 2 m to other people. Furthermore it's necessary to wear a mask while you’re working at your desk.
- You will find surface cleaners and disinfectants in every reading room and the computer room (PC pool). Please make use of them before you touch surfaces, keyboards or the mouse.
If you have any further questions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org