Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Where can I apply for a semester/year abroad?

The FU Office of International Student Mobility offers a variety of exchange opportunities with non-EU universities, among them Canadian (English- and French-speaking) and American institutions. Successful applicants do not have to pay tuition at their host university. Some universities offer additional stipends to cover living expenses. Other possibilities to apply for funds include PROMOS and the Fulbright program. Furthermore, students can apply to the German Academic Exchange Service for living stipends and exchange slots. Please visit the website of the Office of International Student Mobility for details on application procedures and deadlines.

In addition, the departments of the Kennedy Institute maintain Erasmus partnerships with numerous universities in the EU. See the websites of the departments for more information. Applications are completed online.

Lecture and Course Catalog
Online-Studienfachwahl-Assistent (OSA)