Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I have difficulties planning my course of study. Whom can I ask for help?

Generally, the Academic Advisement Office can help you plan your course of study, as well as answer questions concerning receiving credit points for classes taken abroad, registration for classes, etc. For discipline-specific questions about the course of study, students are assigned mentors (members of the teaching staff) at the beginning of the program.

Lecture and Course Catalog
Online-Studienfachwahl-Assistent (OSA)