DIW Berlin, FU Berlin, HU Berlin, Uni Potsdam and WZB are jointly organizing a workshop on Gender Economics. The aim of this workshop is to bring together an international group of labor and experimental economists. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Dynamics of gender gaps in education and labor market outcomes
- Interactions between gender norms, institutions and economic outcomes
- The role of the firm and technology
- The nature of discrimination and implicit biases
- The role of gender stereotypes, norms or identity in economic decision making
- Labour market determinants and consequences of domestic violence
The Keynote lecture will be delivered by Professor Iris Bohnet (Harvard University).
Authors at all stages of their career are invited to submit research papers via e-mail to Nicole Haase (email@example.com) by
June 15th. Notifications will be sent by July 7th.
You can find more information HERE