Job Offer: Postdoctoral Researcher (m/f/d) in the Department of Economics
News from Jun 23, 2020
John F. Kennedy Institute for North American StudiesPostdoctoral researcher (m/f/d) 2/3-part-time limited to 3 years salary grade: E 13 TV-L FU reference code: Postdoc Economics
Application deadline: July 13, 2020
- Internationally visible research output aiming at publication in refereed journals
- Participation in teaching
- Active participation in applying for third-party funding
- The successful candidate has the opportunity to develop her/his academic profile
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in economics, doctoral degree (PhD) in economics
- Good knowledge in econometrics
- Interest in one or more of the following research topics: political economics, migration economics, North American economic policy and/or economic history
- Very good language skills in English
For further information, please refer to Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please send your detailed application as a pdf file (preferably in one document) to Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt to following address:
Freie Universität Berlin
Attn: Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt
14195 Berlin (Dahlem)
On the given occasion and for the duration of the essential on-site operations by Freie Universität Berlin, we kindly ask you to apply electronically by e-mail. The processing of a postal application cannot be guaranteed.
With an electronic application, you acknowledge that FU Berlin saves and processes your data. FU Berlin cannot guarantee the security of your personal data if you send your application over an unencrypted connection.