John F. Kennedy Institute for North American Studies
Wednesdays, 12pm - 1pm and upon request
Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher Prömel is a research associate and doctoral candidate in the Economics department at JFKI since September 2019.
Prior to this he completed his master's degree in economics at the Humboldt University of Berlin and worked as a student assistant in the division of Applied Panel Data Analyses of the German Socio-Economic Panel at DIW, as well as at the Institute of Economic History at Humboldt University of Berlin.
Here you can find Christopher Prömel's full CV.
- American Economic History, Lecture and Practice Seminar, Summer Term (BA)
- Macroeconomics I, Practice Seminar, Winter Term (BA)
- Macroeconomics II, Pracrtice Seminar, Summer Term (BA)
- Development of the American Economy, Tutor, Winter Term (MA)
- US Economic Policy, Tutor Summer Term (MA)
My research interests are in the fields of migration economics, political economy and economic history. I am currently working on a project on the effects of the so-called "refugee crisis" in 2015 on the integration and identification of migrants already living in Germany.