Bachelor-Courses (Winter Term 21/22)
- Economic Reasoning (Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt) - Mo, 14:00 – 16:00 Uhr
- Topics in Economic Development (Dr. Phoebe Ishak) - Di, 10:00 – 12:00 Uhr
- Macroeconomy of Economic Inequality (Prof. Dr. Julia Püschel) - Do, 10:00 – 12:00 Uhr
Master-Courses (Winter Term 21/22)
- Development of the American Economy (Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt) - Di, 10:00 - 12:00 Uhr
- Development of the American Economy – Case Studies (Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt) - Do, 10:00 - 12 Uhr
- International Trade, Migration and Health (Prof. Dr. Luca Stella) - Di, 14:00 - 16:00 Uhr
- International Trade, Migration and Health – Case Studies (Prof. Dr. Luca Stella) - Do, 14:00 - 16:00 Uhr
- Research Seminar Applied Microeconomics (Prof. Dr. Natalia Danzer, Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt) - Do, 14:00 - 16 Uhr
JFKI Yearly Lecture Series (Winter Term 21/22)
- What stands between us and what stands before us - Pasts, Presents and Futures of (In-) Equality in the US (Organized by Prof. Dr. Julia Püschel and Prof. Dr. Christian Lammert) - Mi, 16:00 - 18:00 Uhr
Some of the seminars offered can also be taken in the Master's program in Economics and Public Economics. These will then be listed accordingly in the course catalog for VWL and Public Economics.
This information is only intended as a guide for planning your course of study. Binding information on the current courses of the Department of Economics can be found in the current course catalog. The passwords required for registration in Blackboard for the individual courses are available on request from the secretary's office of the Department of Economics.
Bachelor-, Master- und Doktorarbeiten
For thesis supervision, please refer to the lecturers' profiles for information on their main topics and requirements, and contact them accordingly.