Journals, books, databases, and economic sources on North American economic policy and history
Bachelor (summer term 23)
- 32700 Statistical Reasoning (Prof. Dr. Luca Stella). Wen, 12 - 14 Uhr
- 32701 Introduction to US Economic History I (Christopher Prömel). Mon, 12 - 14 Uhr
- 32702 Introduction to US Economic History II (Christopher Prömel). Thu, 16 - 18 Uhr
- 32000 Understanding North America B (Prof. Dr. Julia Püschel, Prof. Dr. Sebastian Kohl, Prof. Dr. Christian Lammert) Fri, 10-12, 14-16 Uhr
Master (summer term 23)
- 32710 Financial History of the US (Dr. Wolfgang Strehl). Wen, 12 - 14 Uhr
- 32711 Financial History of the US - Case Studies (Dr. Wolfgang Strehl). Thu, 16 - 18 Uhr
- 32712 US Economic Policy (Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt). Tue, 14 - 16 Uhr
- 32713 US Economic Policy - Case Studies (Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt). Wen 10 - 12 Uhr
- 32714 MA Colloquium Economics (Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt). Mon, 14 - 16
Research Seminar Ph.D. and Master students
Research Seminar Applied Microeconomics (Prof. Dr. Natalia Danzer, Prof. Dr. Luca Stella, Prof. Dr. Max Steinhardt).
The application deadline for the research seminar is April 20, 2023.
Please see here for dates and more information.
Teilnahmenachweis und Modulprüfungen
Graduate School (North American Studies)
Some of the seminars offered can also be taken in the Master's program in Economics and Public Economics. These will then be listed accordingly in the course catalog for VWL and Public Economics.
This information is only intended as a guide for planning your course of study. Binding information on the current courses of the Department of Economics can be found in the current course catalog. The passwords required for registration in Blackboard for the individual courses are available on request from the secretary's office of the Department of Economics.
Bachelor-, Master-thesis and PhD
For thesis supervision, please refer to the lecturers' profiles for information on their main topics and requirements, and contact them accordingly. Please include a current transcript of records with your e-mail.