- Statistical Reasoning - Orientierungsseminar (Max Steinhardt)
- Introduction to American Economic History I - Vertiefungsseminar B (Christopher Prömel)
- Introduction to American Economic History II - Vertiefungsseminar B (Christopher Prömel)
- Topics in Economic History - Vertiefungsseminar B (Phoebe Ishak)
- Topics on the History of Money and Banking in the US - Vertiefungsseminar B (Wolfgang Strehl)
- The Monetary and Banking System - Vertiefungsseminar A (Wolfgang Strehl)
- B.A. Colloquium Econ., Hist., Pol., Soc. (David Bosold)
US Economic Policy- Case Studies - Seminar B (Max Steinhardt)
US Economic Policy - Hauptseminar B (Max Steinhardt)
MA-Colloquium Economics (Max Steinhardt)
Master (Economics & Public Economics)
Some courses offered by the Economics Department of the JFKI are also open to MA Economics and Public Economics students. Please check your course catalogue for those classes.
This information may serve as a guide for planning your studies. Binding information about the current curriculum of the department of economics can be found in the current course listings. The enrolling passwords for the respective courses on Blackboard can be obtained upon request.
If you are looking for a suitable supervisor for your thesis, please inform yourself on the instructors' profiles about their research area and requirements and contact them accordingly.