Springe direkt zu Inhalt

May I apply for the M.A. program if my B.A. degree has not yet been issued?

Yes, as long as you obtain a provisional transcript from your university's Office of Examinations and Auditing (Prüfungsbüro) which verifies that a minimum of 40 earned credit points (ECP) in one of the aforementioned disciplines and a minimum of 80 ECP in a relevant second subject have been secured and, furthermore, that the subject of your B.A. thesis has been emitted.  (This stipulation does not yet conform to the forthcoming April to May application deadline.  It will therefore be interpreted liberally.)  Proof of graduation is due at latest with confirmation of continued enrolment at the beginning of the program's second semester.

Lecture and Course Catalog
Online-Studienfachwahl-Assistent (OSA)