Springe direkt zu Inhalt

Is admission into the M.A. program limited to a specified number of successful applicants?


Yes, admission into the Master's program is limited to a specified number of slots.  85% of the available places will be given out based on the grade point averages (GPA) supplied by applicants.  The remaining 15% will be granted in accordance with other criteria governing successful application and can be found in the Admissions Regulations (Zulassungsordnung).

Lecture and Course Catalog
Online-Studienfachwahl-Assistent (OSA)