DIW Berlin, FU Berlin, HU Berlin, Uni Potsdam and WZB are jointly organizing a workshop on Gender Economics. The aim of this workshop is to bring together an international group of labor and experimental economists. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Dynamics of gender gaps in education and labor market outcomes
- Interactions between gender norms, institutions and economic outcomes
- The role of the firm and technology
- The nature of discrimination and implicit biases
- The role of gender stereotypes, norms or identity in economic decision making
- Labour market determinants and consequences of domestic violence
The Keynote lecture will be delivered by Professor Iris Bohnet (Harvard University).
Please see here for more information!
HERE you can find a summary of the "1st Berlin Workshop on empirical Public Economics" that took place at the JFK Institute on March, 2022