Students have numerous opportunities to study abroad. Program administrators will regularly inform students about Freie Universität’s worldwide direct exchange program as well as other scholarship opportunities. The Erasmus coordinator of the JFKI is prepared to advise students on various European exchange opportunities.
The application deadline for outgoing students during the academic year 2019/20 is January 31, 2019.
The department welcomes applications from students with political science as their first or second discipline. Complete applications should be submitted to the main office via email as a single PDF file (if possible) with the subject line "Erasmus Application 2019/20". Applicants should consult the webpage of the Erasmus office for further details.
Transcript of Records template form for incoming Erasmus exchange students.
Erasmus+ Partner Universities
- B.A. & M.A., social sciences, 2 students, 5 months each
- B.A. & M.A., social sciences, 2 students, 6 months each
- B.A., social sciences, 1 student, 6 months
- B.A. & M.A., humanities, 2 students, 6 months each
- B.A., political science, 2 students, 5 months each
- M.A., political science, 1 student, 5 months each
- M.A. & Ph.D., humanities, 2 students, 6 months each
For now not available:
- B.A., political science, 2 students, 10 months each
- B.A., political science, 1 student, 5 months