Springe direkt zu Inhalt

I have studied at an American (or Canadian, British..) university but did not receive my degree there. Do I have to take the TOEFL/CAE/ IELTS anyway?

All applicants who are neither native English speakers nor have earned a degree at a university with English as language of instruction are required to submit certification of their English proficiency with TOEFL, CAE or IELTS scores.

Dahlem Research School
Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft